Jump Start Pack for <6L Diesel & <6L Petrol 12V Engines - New Model
Features / Differences to previous models are:
- Same powerful 16V Jump Starting as previous JS16000 model: 800A, (1000A <3s Peak) suits 12V starting for petrol or diesel engines up to 6 litres.
- New Jump start cable with smart electronic protection module.
- New Qi 10W Wireless mobile phone charging (place compatible phone on top of pack).
- New USB3.0 output socket for fast charging devices via USB cable (5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A), plus existing USB2.0 socket (5V/2.4A).
- New USB-C type input socket for recharging Jump Solar (enables 9V/2A, 5V/2A recharging off any USB socket).
- New – There is no 230V wall charger or 12V cigarette charger supplied because most people have at least one 230V USB adaptor for their mobile phones which can be used and most people have a USB socket in their vehicle. This saves cost and packaging size.
- Same LED torch/strobe/SOS as previous models.
- Same LCD display showing % battery remaining.
- Same ability to charge off JS-Q2-PANEL (our existing fold-out solar panel - but it requires JS-Q2-ADAPTOR cable). Solar panel and cable are extras.
- Same 16,000mAh battery capacity as previous JS16000 model.
- New convenient, compact, zip-up carry case
- 1 year return to base warranty.
- The red elastic band is for holding the phone on top of the pack while charging wirelessly while on the move (e.g. positioned on a car seat, or in a bag).
JUMP SOLAR Lithium Jump Starter - wireless phone charging model
Multi-Function Jump Start Battery Pack
Best Jump Start Battery Kit for Road Trips, Home Garage, Workshop, Car yards, Vehicle Transporters, etc.
The Jump Solar Jump Start battery pack is perfect for recharging flat batteries in caravans, motorhomes, and other vehicles too. With the versatility to also be used for smaller appliances such as phones and tablets, this jump start battery pack makes itself valuable in many situations.
- Long Life Battery
- Provides a 1W LED light
- LED torch/strobe/SOS
- Powerful 16V Jump Starting
- suits 12V starting for petrol or diesel engines up to 6 litres
- Jump start cable with smart electronic protection module
- Qi 10W Wireless mobile phone charging (place compatible phone on top of pack)
- USB 3.0 output socket for fast charging devices via USB cable (5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A), plus USB2.0 socket (5V/2.4A)
- USB-C type input socket for recharging Jump Solar (enables 9V/2A, 5V/2A recharging off any USB socket)
- LCD display showing % battery remaining
- Compact, zip-up carry case
- Battery capacity: 16,000mAh
- Start Current: 800A,
- Peak Current: 1000A <3s Peak
- Battery type: Lithium Polymer
- Capacity: 16,00mAh
- USB 3.0 Output: 5V 3A / 9V 2A / 12V 1.5A
- USB 2.0 Output: 5V 2.4A
- Ambient Temp: -10°C to 65°C
- Product Size (mm): 185 x 118 x 96
- Carry Case size (mm): 210 X 118 X 96
Optional Solar Panel is 0.78A
Please note: solar panel is not included with this product but available as an optional extra.
There is no 230V wall charger or cigarette charger supplied.
The primary function of the Jump Solar Battery Starter Pack is to jump start normally functional vehicles with a temporarily flat 12V battery. It is not designed to replace or revive a faulty lead acid battery or to be used on hard to start vehicles with other issues (for example fuel, air, ignition issues).
Other functions of this battery power pack are:
- Wireless charging of compatible Mobile Phones / Tablets
- Charging of Mobile Phones, Tablets, PSP, MP3/MP4, Cameras and other electronic devices which can connect via cable to the USB outputs.
- Emergency lighting from the 1W LED lamp which has torch, strobe and SOS modes.
Please charge your Jump Solar battery before use and keep it charged.
Should your Jump Solar not power on, please plug in to charger to reset it and recharge as necessary.
Do not jump start a vehicle when Jump Solar battery life is below 20% as it could damage the unit and void warranty.
Warranty: This product has a return to base warranty valid against factory defects for 1 year from date of purchase. Warranty does not cover damage from incorrect use or rough handling.